Ranking has always been a sore spot for SEO specialists. It is indeed an extensive and exhausting task that takes it due time. However, that does not mean we cant try to implement some quick fixes along the way. Here are 7 ways in which you can speed your way to your desired ranking.
If you’re thinking of starting a new website, and you actually want it to rank and get FREE traffic in Google right away – here’s a surefire process.
- Go to GoDaddy Auctions and look for domains that are EXPIRING (not expired)
- Create a custom filter for domains with:
- Age > 2,
- Characters < 15
- .com & .org only
- Traffic > 0 – (you can also add ‘contains = your keyword’) but this will obviously limit your results drastically
Once the list is populated, follow through with the following steps:
- Browse the list for domains you like, that are brandable, easily readable, and add them to a list.
- Go to Google and type in “site:DomainYouWant.com” – you should hopefully see at least a full page of results (this means Google is still indexing the site) – if not, keep moving on…
- Now go to https://linkgraph.io/bulk-da-checker/ (or Ahrefs/Moz/Majestic – if you have a subscription) and ensure that the spam score is less than 10
- The higher the DA (Domain Authority) is on the site, the more backlinks and trust it ALREADY has in Google. We like to look for DA > 20 and SPAM < 5 – for our personal sites.
- Place a bid, buy your domain, install WordPress, and you’re off and running!
This process will save you at least about 6 months of waiting for Google to index and rank your site.
We hope that this helps you optimize your site and rank better on Google. Do let us know in the comments if you implement this little hack and the outcomes it produces for you.